Transport & Logistics
The Transport and Logistics sector continues to grow even in the current tough Economic conditions. Customers are now more demanding and expect greater flexibility and customised solutions from their service providers. Logistic providers need to further expand their competence in all areas, which allows them the opportunity to be involved in the end-to-end control of customer supply chains.
To help you evaluate if your business is vulnerable, consider the following points:
Does your Logistics Insurance give you comprehensive Contractual and Professional Liability protection, including automatic cover for:
- Liability for property damage to customers’ goods accepted by you under a non-standard customer contract?
- Liability accepted by you, under bespoke customer contracts for your customer’s financial loss including delay?
- Liability for “inventory losses” under a storage contract?
- Full Professional Indemnity cover which includes advice, libel and slander, fiscal, regulatory liability and fee disputes?
- Liability to your customers and/or customs for any customs agency operations?
If you would like to learn more about Transport and Logistics insurance please complete the Contact Me form by clicking on the Contact Me button on the left of the page, and we will respond to you within 1 hour. Alternatively, you can call 0178 460 8100 and ask for our business development team.
For more information about the cover download our Transport & Logistics Brochure.